Busy day yesterday, wasn’t able to post this. Anyway, yesterday’s lunch was Goto, a rice porridge with bits of tripe. Goto is traditionally served with chopped spring onions, toasted garlic, calamansi (Philippine lemon) and patis (fish sauce), with a side of Tokwa’t Baboy (Tofu and Pork).
Clockwise from top left:
– 1/3 of a baguette, for sharing with work colleagues
– Deep fried Tofu pieces (tokwa), skewered with cutesy animal skewers
– Strawberry container of patis (fish sauce), a calamansi, and a Hello Kitty mayo cup of additional spring onions
– Yasai bottle of traditional Tokwa’t Baboy sauce made of soy sauce, vinegar, minced garlic, salt, sugar, and pepper
– Goto! With chopped spring onions. I skipped the toasted garlic since I don’t like it much. ^_^;;
Now off to the kitchen for today’s bento! Wish me luck finishing since it looks like (glances at clock and sees 6:26 am) eeek! I’m running way late :p