I think I should get an award for this one, if only for speed. Ten minutes, tops. Not as fast as Biggie’s uber-fast speed bentos, but by my standards, ten minutes is pretty fast.
– Tri-colore Fusilli with Sundried Tomato Pesto
– Carrot sticks with bottled Blue Cheese Dressing
– Canned Mandarin orange segments
How did this morning’s speed bento get together?
1. Boil water for pasta.
2. Search for Lock & Lock bento with dividers.
3. Fill a small plastic cup with bottled Blue Cheese dressing. Seal with plastic wrap.
4. Add salt and oil to water. Throw in a handful of pasta.
5. Wash, peel, wash then slice carrots into sticks.
6. Place canned mandarin segments in other compartment.
7. Search for bottle of Sundried Tomato Pesto.
8. Drain pasta. Add pesto.
9. Toss in box.
10. Shoot 😀
Not too hot about the photo, but the morning’s rush didn’t leave me much room to tweak photo settings. Will make up with you guys with better pictures next time. Not to mention a pair of inimitable guest bloggers making their appearance next week. 😀