Sango down South!

Last night was supposed to be an ordinary supermarket run. I needed a block of cream cheese so we headed off to South Supermarket to grab that and a few pantry essentials. Imagine my shock and excitement when I saw THIS!

Sango down South

Yes, dear south of Manila based readers, we now have a Sango branch so close to home. Sango is sandwiched between Yellow Cab Pizza and North Park at the ground level of South Supermarket in Westgate, Filinvest Corporate City Alabang. Open from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm, they also deliver like their Makati counterpart.

I’m not sure if they’re as good as the Makati branch since I haven’t eaten there yet, but knowing how committed the company is to customer service, I trust that they are. All I know is that I’m exceedingly happy with the idea that I can go and grab a Gyu Yakiniku Rice Burger even on weekends. So happy!

Sango the Burger Master
South Supermarket, Westgate
Alabang, Muntinlupa
Delivery hotline: 666-1604

This entry was posted in restos & eateries. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Sango down South!

1. Leki says:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i love love love Sango! will check this out soon!

2. aoitenshi says:

Yay! I’ll drag Aleq there if I have to, haha.

@Leki
    Sango! Sango! Sango! Sango!

@Aoitenshi
    Taraaaaa! DS partay tayo dun!

4. Yay for Sango! Can’t wait to eat there! Sana andun din sina Kobayashi-san hehe.

5. Tony Lou says:

i haven’t tried out sango in makati. will definitely try that burger rice. :o)

6. lala says:

O-M-G!!! There’s a Sango in Alabang na?!?! Yey!!! I don’t have to go to Niko’s to get my fill of their chili fries! What a perfect welcome back surprise. Muchos thanks for posting this. BTW, I stopped by Omakase right when i got back. I super lurve that place and now there’s Sango here too! 😀

@chris
    Basta may Gyu-yakiniku rice burger, happy na ako 😛

@Tony Lou
    Go try it. Promise, it’s really good.

@lala
    Yeah! I was so happy myself. Master Fries and Gyu Yakiniku Riceburgers anytime. Happiness!

8. enigmamoshi16 says:

talaga may sango na dito sa south… waaaaaaaa kelangan mag hatak ng maraming kasamang kumain… weeeeee. Kasi dapat mag south mini pullip meet na tayo eh, para jan tayo ^_^ it’s so homey there, and the food waaa ka speechless kahit ako yung taong maraming pwedeng ma speech haha.

9. Tatsuyoshi says:

Yeah it’s been up and running since, erhm… summer this year? Kind of forgot, really, but I was there during the opening. Still the same service as that with the Makati branch. Same ambience, same delicious burgers. =)

Ohgad, talking about Sango is definitely making me hungry. (^__________________^)

10. Garando says:

If you want a break from their fabulous burgers, I highly recommend their omu rice!! As in!

@Tatsuyoshi
    Weirdly enough, I haven’t actually eaten at their Westgate branch yet. I usually get my Sango fix during workday lunches.

@Garando
    But I can’t take a break from their fabulous burgers! I never get enough, hahahaha!

12. aRj says:

one day, i went on a burger rampage.
    for breakfast, i had homemade burgers which i breaded with panko, and fried and served with a simple marinara sauce (pretty good). then for lunch i had a cheeseburger from mcdonald’s. for dinner, i took the burger challenge at burger avenue in a.venue mall (if you finish a one pound burger in 5 minutes, its free!).

the next day, i tried sango burger at westgate/south supermarket.
    and it blew all the other burgers away. i’ve always been a fan of japanese food and culture, but i never thought they’d make a good burger. i was pleasantly surprised. :) i had the master burger with cheese and it was awesome. :)

Breaded burgers? The thought both thrills me and scares me. And about the master burger, have you tried their master fries? It’s not on the menu but it’s basically their french fries topped with the additional toppings you’d normally find in the master burger. It’s around twice the price but it’s sooooo good.

13. u8mypinkcookies says:

finally na-try ko na!! YUMMY nga!! love the chicken burger and of course, uber yummy ng fries nila!! 😀 will definitely come back to try the other burgers!

14. mitzi ibales says:

did u still remember me mr.kobayashi……?