CONTEST EXTENDED due to a Database Crash. Deadline moved to June 15, 11:59pm GMT +8. In case your entry was lost, please join again. My apologies.
Hey folks! Been plagued by hosting issues lately but I have managed to move the site successfully. Still tweaking some settings but it looks like things are going to be fine now. *crosses fingers* During this time, while I was reading all sorts of troubleshooting articles I couldn’t comprehend, pestering net-savvy friends for help, and headdesking from frustration, Kitchen Cow’s Third Anniversary actually came and went. Well, two weeks overdue it may be, but I won’t let that stop me from celebrating! So, let me present the Kitchen Cow 3rd Anniversary Bento Giveaway!
What’s in the Bento Giveaway? Well, everything in the photo!
- Clear bento box with 4 removable compartments
- 16cm chopsticks with cloth storage case
- Cute food-themed baran / plastic dividers
- 4 Animal-themed reusable bento cups
- 2 Vegetable-themed condiments container for dry ingredients or thick sauces
- 3 Refillable soy sauce containers
- A selection of fruit-themed mini picks
- A selection of animal-themed disposable bento cups
- 2 Hello Kitty Jello Molds
- 2 Bento Belts
Like last year, this year’s giveaway is open to all readers, regardless of geographic location. Well, as long as your shipping address is serviced by the Post Office. ^_^;; Simply make a comment in this post, containing your answer to this question: “If you win this bento package, what will you put in it?” Each comment gets one raffle ticket.
If you want to win an extra ticket, answer the question in your own blog and add a link back to this contest post. Please remember to post your blog’s URL in the comment’s section here so your points can be counted and to spread the love.
This contest will run until June 8, 11:59pm Manila time (UTC/GMT +8 hours) to post your replies. Results will be out June 9. Good luck everyone!