Spotted at ATC – Serenitea!

Spotted this at the Alabang Town Center Cinema area:

Serenitea

Soon to open: Serenitea! Yay! I’ve been hearing so many good things about Serenitea but haven’t had the chance to try it so I’m quite excited. This new spot will be a very welcome treat, seeing how much I love Milk Tea. For the curious, it’s sandwiched between the Smokey’s stall and Timezone—I think it’s where Oliver’s Super Sandwiches used to be.

Can’t wait! For Serenitea fans reading this, what do you suggest should I try first?

This entry was posted in restos & eateries. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Spotted at ATC – Serenitea!

1. Badet says:

Hokkaido Milk Tea with 50% sugar for me, with lots of pearls =)

2. Traveliztera says:

oh wow! thanks for telling us this news! i go to atc a lot, searching for a good tea place because i’m a huge tea fan–then i saw this! THANKS!

@Badet
    Will take your word for it and try it as soon as they open 😀

@Traveliztera
    Heehee, who knows, maybe we’ll bump into each other come opening day! I heard the chopped chicken is good. *is hungreh already*

4. Vanessa says:

Okinawa is their best seller but I’m a huge fan of Lemon Yakult 75% sugar level with Pearls and Crystals :)

For the snacks – we always get their chicken chops or their pepper sweet corn :)

@Vanessa
    Excited na ako! You said the magic word—YAKULT!

6. Jannesse says:

Woohoo! That’s good news. I have yet to try what they offer. Been so, so curious coz a lot of my friends are addicted to this. Tried visiting their BF Pque branch but there were lots of people and had no parking space. Haha.. I.Want.To.Try!

7. aRj says:

Hokkaido Milk Tea – 100% sugar – with Black Bricks (coffee jelly) is my personal favorite.

But if you want something delicious and filling, try the Grass Jelly Milk Tea and ask for the “Tiger” look. :) (the grass jelly is usually a large solid mass at the bottom of your cup, but if you ask for the “tiger” look, they break it up for you.)

The Frosting Black Tea is also good. (its black tea with vanilla ice cream!!!)

I would also recommend the chicken chop and the pepper corn (fried corn cobs with the same taiwainese-seasoning, served with fried basil).

—> is it obvious i’m a fan? :) hahaha…i love milktea, and serenitea is my favorite in manila. :)

@Janesse
    It opened 2 weekends ago, grab some soon (if you haven’t already)

@aRj
    So far, I’m enjoying the Okinawa, 50% sugar with egg pudding. I wanted to try the chicken chop but it was out of stock last time I was there. And thank you for your suggestions, I want to try more of their offerings so your list comes handy 😀

9. benz rana says:

royal milk tea 50% sugar with pearls :)
    love their spicy tofu & corn too.

nice blog!