A quick attempt at making fajitas. A nice chunk of beef, liberally dry rubbed with Mexican seasoning, then seared to medium rare on a griddle. Add to that tomatoes, sauteed peppers and onions, plus a dollop of sour cream, all wrapped up in a freshly made flour tortilla. It’s still missing guacamole but hey, it was yummy. Good enough for a quick, unplanned meal.
- bento box review
- bento ideas
- blog carnivals
- cookbooks and magazines
- culinary events
- food & cooking
- food events
- food news
- food shopping
- food spotlight
- food spotlight
- food trips
- guest blogs
- health & wellness
- link love
- not quite food
- restos & eateries
- sponsored events and features
- sumptuous sundays
- take a tip
- where to eat
- lot on Delimondo Corned Beef: Corned Beef Levels Up: maybe once in a blue moon. the idea of meat in a can stored in...
- Rommel Catindig on Munggo with Milk: I’m so happy to see this post I’m checking the recipe for...
- harold on Twister Fries: Cyclical Junk? Only for Junkies!: For me, Twister fries better than Shakey’s mojos.
- Aheshiham on Royce Chocolates: Why the fuss over chocolate?: can i give domperidone and ranitidine together...
- agar io free hack,agar.io hack cydia,agar.io hack bot features,agario hack bot download,agario cheats iphone,agar.io hack android apk,agario skins mod mobile,agario hack bot no survey,agar io skins android,agario cheats chrome,agario skins iphone,agar.io on Beef and Straw Mushroom Bento: ...
- VallieX on Gourmet Tuyo: Ode to the lowly dried fish: I must say you have very interesting content here. Your content...
- Bob McLaughlin on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: This is Bob, the owner of Chamorro Chip Cookies. Thank...
- Katrina zarlyn castillo on Nostalgia trip with Milk & Cheese Cupcakes: I’ve tried it 3days ago and...