- Jane on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: I like to read your food trip’s posts.
- Hud on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: I love your bento tips.. i wanna see more on that. thank you.
- kaoko on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: Thanks for all the kind greetings everyone. I’m very...
- Nina on DIY Mushroom Risotto: Actually, I’ve tried it before, but did it the lazy way: after coating the rice...
- kaoko on DIY Mushroom Risotto: *gasp* I don’t dare!
- Nina on DIY Mushroom Risotto: You know what this prepares you for? HAINANESE CHICKEN RICE.
- kaoko on DIY Mushroom Risotto: I didn’t realize that it’s so flexible. I thought it would be something...
- knicnax on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: Congratulations on your 7th year. I also started a bento...
Category Archives: bento box review
Want to try your hand at bento?
Kitchen Cow's 7th Anniversary Giveaway is ongoing!
I’ve sworn not to buy new bento boxes anymore, since I have a lot which I barely use. But when it’s a gift, I guess I have an excuse to own new ones since I DIDN’T BUY IT. This was … Continue reading
Remember my vow to cut down on bento box purchases? Which I stuck to for months until the Winnie the Pooh Onigiri Box came along? Well, they stocked a really nifty new box at Japan Home and I gave in … Continue reading
My self-imposed ban on buying new bento boxes was lifted recently for a very special reason. Daiso / Japan Home stocked some adorable Onigiri boxes! These bento boxes have two levels. A flat rectangular one on the bottom and a … Continue reading