- bento box review
- bento ideas
- blog carnivals
- cookbooks and magazines
- culinary events
- food & cooking
- food events
- food news
- food shopping
- food spotlight
- food spotlight
- food trips
- guest blogs
- health & wellness
- link love
- not quite food
- restos & eateries
- sponsored events and features
- sumptuous sundays
- take a tip
- where to eat
- Squierxik on Rehashed Fried Chicken Bento: ???????,??????????! .
- Furrionhxw on Rehashed Fried Chicken Bento: ???????,??????????! .
- Squierqhd on Rehashed Fried Chicken Bento: ???????,??????????! .
- Candyxuj on Rehashed Fried Chicken Bento: ???????,??????????! .
- Dons on Gourmet Tuyo: Ode to the lowly dried fish: Im from bacolod and i bought one from virgies. I really love this...
- Jinky on How to make Arnibal for Sago’t Gulaman: Hi po how to make arnibalsyrup?
- Areesha Zahid on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: This looks and sounds incredible.
- Kiye Sic on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: looks amazing!
Category Archives: bento box review
I promised myself to cut back on buying bento supplies because honestly, I have enough usable boxes to last me a whole month (well, weekends not included) without having to repeat any. Iâ€™m that bad with purchasing boxes. But when … Continue reading
Finally! After a long, tiring hunt, I have the bento box I’ve been wanting to have for ages. I finally have a collapsible sandwich box! *cheers amidst the tumbleweeds and cricket chirps*
It’s probably not a big deal to most people out there, but it’s one box that’s missing from my collection. An open designed, collapsible plastic box, this bento box is designed specifically for sandwiches. Continue reading
Whoever thinks leftovers are depressing isn’t doing it right. When stored properly, reheated and jazzed-up to look pretty, leftovers offer as cheerful a lunch alternative as freshly cooked food. Continue reading