- Jane on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: I like to read your food trip’s posts.
- Hud on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: I love your bento tips.. i wanna see more on that. thank you.
- kaoko on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: Thanks for all the kind greetings everyone. I’m very...
- Nina on DIY Mushroom Risotto: Actually, I’ve tried it before, but did it the lazy way: after coating the rice...
- kaoko on DIY Mushroom Risotto: *gasp* I don’t dare!
- Nina on DIY Mushroom Risotto: You know what this prepares you for? HAINANESE CHICKEN RICE.
- kaoko on DIY Mushroom Risotto: I didn’t realize that it’s so flexible. I thought it would be something...
- knicnax on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: Congratulations on your 7th year. I also started a bento...
Category Archives: bento
Want to try your hand at bento?
Kitchen Cow's 7th Anniversary Giveaway is ongoing!
I’m a big fan of bento meals. Well, if you visit this blog on at least a semi-regular basis, you’d know that. Last week, I ran a list of reasons why you should bento for yourself. Now, let me convince … Continue reading
For a few years when I was still in the workforce, I used to prepare bento lunches religiously. To the point where work colleagues used to ask what was in my lunch that day. During those years, preparing bento was … Continue reading
Seven years. It’s been seven years since my first bento blog post. Who knew this blog would last this long? Definitely not me. My first few blog posts about food were just little entries on my personal livejournal blog. But … Continue reading