- bento box review
- bento ideas
- blog carnivals
- cookbooks and magazines
- culinary events
- food & cooking
- food events
- food news
- food shopping
- food spotlight
- food spotlight
- food trips
- guest blogs
- health & wellness
- link love
- not quite food
- restos & eateries
- sponsored events and features
- sumptuous sundays
- take a tip
- where to eat
- Dons on Gourmet Tuyo: Ode to the lowly dried fish: Im from bacolod and i bought one from virgies. I really love this...
- Jinky on How to make Arnibal for Sago’t Gulaman: Hi po how to make arnibalsyrup?
- Areesha Zahid on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: This looks and sounds incredible.
- Kiye Sic on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: looks amazing!
- cindy on Patis & Calamansi Fried Chicken Bento: ilan po measurement sa patis at calamansi sa 1kg? thanks
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Bob – Can you kindly tell me if you ship those...
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Nina – can you please tell me where I can buy...
- FirstJustin on Hafa adai Guam, Hava-meal Kao! Part 1 of 2 : I have noticed you don’t monetize your website,...
Category Archives: bento
Halloween is my favorite holiday. While Christmas still trumps it when it comes to food, Halloween is king when it comes to fun. I mean, ghosts, ghouls, vampires (non-sparkly ones) and zombies? Sign me up! Unfortunately, my new role as … Continue reading
Spruce up your kid’s lunch with an adorable mouse made of bananas! Whether it’s for bento or for a meal served at home, they’re sure to love this cheeky mouse with a wide grin. And I bet you’ll love how … Continue reading
I’m a big fan of bento meals. Well, if you visit this blog on at least a semi-regular basis, you’d know that. Last week, I ran a list of reasons why you should bento for yourself. Now, let me convince … Continue reading