- Jessica on Art on the Menu at Caffe Murano and Art Shoppe: would you know their contact number? Thanks
- foodpick on Kitchen Cow 7th Anniversary Bento Giveaway Winner!: Your products are tasty and neat looking. In other...
- kaoko on Bento Ideas: How to make a Banana Mouse: Uhm… *tiny voice* I ate it.
- Bea on Bento Ideas: How to make a Banana Mouse: That’s adorable! I bet Miffy enjoyed this meal!
- Bea on Tsukune Bento: Yummmmy! I especially love looking at the kiwi. <3
- u8mypinkcookies on Matgalne Restaurant: Korean-All-You-Can: omg, yummy! I love korean food
- hannah amor on Seven Reasons Why You Should Bento for Yourself: Hi, I would like to prettify my lunch just like in...
- Audineencoutt on Rehashed Fried Chicken Bento: Hi guys and gals ! How are you ? I am new here, pleaze welcome me.
Category Archives: blog carnivals
Want to try your hand at bento?
Kitchen Cow's 7th Anniversary Giveaway is ongoing!
In this fast-paced era where everything is mass-produced and done with machines and assembly lines, it’s refreshing to encounter products that are still made lovingly and painstakingly by hand. That’s why I was so excited about getting the chance to … Continue reading
This week’s Lasang Pinoy Sundays theme is Leftovers. It’s a theme I’m very familiar with since I’m used to rehashing old dishes in the fridge. Either by reheating or by reinventing leftovers into something new, it’s always something that’s present … Continue reading
Ah dessert. It’s one thing I’m not too keen on—a travesty, friends would insist. I wasn’t born with a sweet tooth and while I eat cakes and pastries as a snack, I almost never eat it to cap off a … Continue reading