- bento box review
- bento ideas
- blog carnivals
- cookbooks and magazines
- culinary events
- food & cooking
- food events
- food news
- food shopping
- food spotlight
- food spotlight
- food trips
- guest blogs
- health & wellness
- link love
- not quite food
- restos & eateries
- sponsored events and features
- sumptuous sundays
- take a tip
- where to eat
- Dons on Gourmet Tuyo: Ode to the lowly dried fish: Im from bacolod and i bought one from virgies. I really love this...
- Jinky on How to make Arnibal for Sago’t Gulaman: Hi po how to make arnibalsyrup?
- Areesha Zahid on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: This looks and sounds incredible.
- Kiye Sic on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: looks amazing!
- cindy on Patis & Calamansi Fried Chicken Bento: ilan po measurement sa patis at calamansi sa 1kg? thanks
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Bob – Can you kindly tell me if you ship those...
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Nina – can you please tell me where I can buy...
- FirstJustin on Hafa adai Guam, Hava-meal Kao! Part 1 of 2 : I have noticed you don’t monetize your website,...
Category Archives: blog carnivals
When you say Filipino food, one of the first dishes to come up is Adobo. For non-Filipinos, it seems to be the one dish that is synonymous with Filipino food. And why not? With its tempting salty-tangy flavor, it’s not … Continue reading
This latest round of Lasang Pinoy is something I really look forward to because it puts one thing close to my heart in the limelight. Bento! I thought that it would be an easy round for me because of the … Continue reading
See what else is cooking at Lasang Pinoy. Check out the Cooking for Heroes Round-up at Shoots. Eats. Leaves. Jose Rizal, our national hero, is surrounded by a large body of stories. But more than the tales about his bravery … Continue reading