- Chochay on Seven Reasons Why You Should Bento for Your Little Ones: I love japanese foods.. great blog.
- ibyang on Seven Reasons Why You Should Bento for Your Little Ones: love your bento creations! galing galing
- Jane on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: I like to read your food trip’s posts.
- Hud on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: I love your bento tips.. i wanna see more on that. thank you.
- kaoko on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: Thanks for all the kind greetings everyone. I’m very...
- Nina on DIY Mushroom Risotto: Actually, I’ve tried it before, but did it the lazy way: after coating the rice...
- kaoko on DIY Mushroom Risotto: *gasp* I don’t dare!
- Nina on DIY Mushroom Risotto: You know what this prepares you for? HAINANESE CHICKEN RICE.
Category Archives: culinary events
Want to try your hand at bento?
Kitchen Cow's 7th Anniversary Giveaway is ongoing!
Looking for something fun to do this weekend? Drop by Little Tokyo in Makati on Sunday, Feb. 24, 2013 for the Little Tokyo Sunday Fiesta. Fashioned after Japanese Omatsuri, festival goers can expect fun Japanese activities, a mini bazaar, and … Continue reading
I love silly events. That said, I want to greet everyone Happy Pocky no Hi! Happy Pocky Day! Yes. Pocky. Those chocolate-covered Japanese pretzel sticks. If you prefer the Korean version, Peppero, I’ll greet you Happy Peppero day instead. As … Continue reading
For most people, October signals the start of the Halloween season. Witches, pumpkins and zombies festoon the Metro. But for our German friends and our beer-loving fellow Pinoys, October signals Oktoberfest, a festival that revolves around beer! It’s a good … Continue reading