- bento box review
- bento ideas
- blog carnivals
- cookbooks and magazines
- culinary events
- food & cooking
- food events
- food news
- food shopping
- food spotlight
- food spotlight
- food trips
- guest blogs
- health & wellness
- link love
- not quite food
- restos & eateries
- sponsored events and features
- sumptuous sundays
- take a tip
- where to eat
- Areesha Zahid on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: This looks and sounds incredible.
- Kiye Sic on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: looks amazing!
- cindy on Patis & Calamansi Fried Chicken Bento: ilan po measurement sa patis at calamansi sa 1kg? thanks
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Bob – Can you kindly tell me if you ship those...
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Nina – can you please tell me where I can buy...
- FirstJustin on Hafa adai Guam, Hava-meal Kao! Part 1 of 2 : I have noticed you don’t monetize your website,...
- lot on Delimondo Corned Beef: Corned Beef Levels Up: maybe once in a blue moon. the idea of meat in a can stored in...
- Rommel Catindig on Munggo with Milk: I’m so happy to see this post I’m checking the recipe for...
Category Archives: culinary events
I love silly events. That said, I want to greet everyone Happy Pocky no Hi! Happy Pocky Day! Yes. Pocky. Those chocolate-covered Japanese pretzel sticks. If you prefer the Korean version, Peppero, I’ll greet you Happy Peppero day instead. As … Continue reading
For most people, October signals the start of the Halloween season. Witches, pumpkins and zombies festoon the Metro. But for our German friends and our beer-loving fellow Pinoys, October signals Oktoberfest, a festival that revolves around beer! It’s a good … Continue reading
There is something about the kitchen that fascinates and enchants. How can a simple slab of meat and a basket of produce come out of a professional kitchen looking and tasting like an exquisite masterpiece? No doubt, it lies in … Continue reading