- ibyang on Seven Reasons Why You Should Bento for Your Little Ones: love your bento creations! galing galing
- Jane on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: I like to read your food trip’s posts.
- Hud on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: I love your bento tips.. i wanna see more on that. thank you.
- kaoko on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: Thanks for all the kind greetings everyone. I’m very...
- Nina on DIY Mushroom Risotto: Actually, I’ve tried it before, but did it the lazy way: after coating the rice...
- kaoko on DIY Mushroom Risotto: *gasp* I don’t dare!
- Nina on DIY Mushroom Risotto: You know what this prepares you for? HAINANESE CHICKEN RICE.
- kaoko on DIY Mushroom Risotto: I didn’t realize that it’s so flexible. I thought it would be something...
Category Archives: food shopping
Want to try your hand at bento?
Kitchen Cow's 7th Anniversary Giveaway is ongoing!
Last night, foodies from all over the South found themselves trooping to a simple white tent located on what was previously a old empty lot. Why? Because finally, the long awaited Soderno @ Molito finally opened its doors. Or tent … Continue reading
This morning, I found myself in Makati, going through stall after stall of delicious treats and intriguing morsels at the Legazpi Sunday Market. As I was basking in the languid atmosphere, it made me think back to a similar Sunday … Continue reading
The holidays have come and gone, but while we’re all resolving to eat healthier, my hard drive still has loads of photos showcasing the holiday season’s debauchery. And nothing spells debauchery better than Lechonok, a whole Cebu lechon, stuffed with … Continue reading