- ibyang on Seven Reasons Why You Should Bento for Your Little Ones: love your bento creations! galing galing
- Jane on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: I like to read your food trip’s posts.
- Hud on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: I love your bento tips.. i wanna see more on that. thank you.
- kaoko on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: Thanks for all the kind greetings everyone. I’m very...
- Nina on DIY Mushroom Risotto: Actually, I’ve tried it before, but did it the lazy way: after coating the rice...
- kaoko on DIY Mushroom Risotto: *gasp* I don’t dare!
- Nina on DIY Mushroom Risotto: You know what this prepares you for? HAINANESE CHICKEN RICE.
- kaoko on DIY Mushroom Risotto: I didn’t realize that it’s so flexible. I thought it would be something...
Category Archives: recipes
Want to try your hand at bento?
Kitchen Cow's 7th Anniversary Giveaway is ongoing!
After being gifted with a bag of Arborio rice (thanks Khursten!), my newest cooking mission was to learn how to make risotto. While I love this wonderfully saucy, gloopy, velvety Italian rice dish, I never tried making it before because … Continue reading
Krispy Kreme French Toast. The thought occurred to me one morning while I was trying to decide what to prepare for breakfast. There was no bread in the house, nor leftover rice for fried rice. All I found was a … Continue reading
The summer heat getting to you? Try a refreshing beverage made from an unusual backyard fruit: Kamias. Kamias, or the Bilimbi, is a tart fruit that’s popularly used as a souring agent for sinigang and pangat na isda. It’s also … Continue reading