- bento box review
- bento ideas
- blog carnivals
- cookbooks and magazines
- culinary events
- food & cooking
- food events
- food news
- food shopping
- food spotlight
- food spotlight
- food trips
- guest blogs
- health & wellness
- link love
- not quite food
- restos & eateries
- sponsored events and features
- sumptuous sundays
- take a tip
- where to eat
- Dons on Gourmet Tuyo: Ode to the lowly dried fish: Im from bacolod and i bought one from virgies. I really love this...
- Jinky on How to make Arnibal for Sago’t Gulaman: Hi po how to make arnibalsyrup?
- Areesha Zahid on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: This looks and sounds incredible.
- Kiye Sic on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: looks amazing!
- cindy on Patis & Calamansi Fried Chicken Bento: ilan po measurement sa patis at calamansi sa 1kg? thanks
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Bob – Can you kindly tell me if you ship those...
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Nina – can you please tell me where I can buy...
- FirstJustin on Hafa adai Guam, Hava-meal Kao! Part 1 of 2 : I have noticed you don’t monetize your website,...
Category Archives: recipes
When I was a kid, the word macaroon evoked images of small, chewy, milky pastries nestled in colorful waxed paper cups. The smell of buttery coconut would fill the kitchen whenever I baked, which was often then, because macaroons were … Continue reading
Sisig, that traditional Kapampangan dish of chopped pig cheeks and ears served on a sizzling plate, has been adapted into most any protein you can think of. I’ve heard of chicken and beef sisig, and have tasted bangus, squid, tuna, … Continue reading
All summer, I’ve been avoiding baking because it’s too damn hot. Just the thought of slapping tray after tray of cookie dough into a hot oven is enough to give me heatstroke. Of course, this translates to a lot of … Continue reading