- ibyang on Seven Reasons Why You Should Bento for Your Little Ones: love your bento creations! galing galing
- Jane on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: I like to read your food trip’s posts.
- Hud on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: I love your bento tips.. i wanna see more on that. thank you.
- kaoko on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: Thanks for all the kind greetings everyone. I’m very...
- Nina on DIY Mushroom Risotto: Actually, I’ve tried it before, but did it the lazy way: after coating the rice...
- kaoko on DIY Mushroom Risotto: *gasp* I don’t dare!
- Nina on DIY Mushroom Risotto: You know what this prepares you for? HAINANESE CHICKEN RICE.
- kaoko on DIY Mushroom Risotto: I didn’t realize that it’s so flexible. I thought it would be something...
Category Archives: restos & eateries
Want to try your hand at bento?
Kitchen Cow's 7th Anniversary Giveaway is ongoing!
My first encounter with Xiao Long Bao spelled love at first bite. The idea of soup inside a dumpling blew my mind. And the taste? An explosion of flavor and texture. This was years ago, at Din Tai Fung. While … Continue reading
An Italian restaurant located in Serendra, Balducci Ristorante & Deli is what you get when fancy meets homey. Ravioli di Ricotta e Mascarpone alla Balducci
When you get a pasta craving, the last thing you’ll think to hit is a Japanese restaurant. But after trying Yomenya Goemon, my cravings have transformed from spaghetti to supageti. Yomenya Goemon is a Japanese restaurant chain that serves up … Continue reading