- bento box review
- bento ideas
- blog carnivals
- cookbooks and magazines
- culinary events
- food & cooking
- food events
- food news
- food shopping
- food spotlight
- food spotlight
- food trips
- guest blogs
- health & wellness
- link love
- not quite food
- restos & eateries
- sponsored events and features
- sumptuous sundays
- take a tip
- where to eat
- Meagan on How to Cook Japanese Curry: If some one needs expert view regarding blogging and site-building then i...
- Squierxik on Rehashed Fried Chicken Bento: ???????,??????????! .
- Furrionhxw on Rehashed Fried Chicken Bento: ???????,??????????! .
- Squierqhd on Rehashed Fried Chicken Bento: ???????,??????????! .
- Candyxuj on Rehashed Fried Chicken Bento: ???????,??????????! .
- Dons on Gourmet Tuyo: Ode to the lowly dried fish: Im from bacolod and i bought one from virgies. I really love this...
- Jinky on How to make Arnibal for Sago’t Gulaman: Hi po how to make arnibalsyrup?
- Areesha Zahid on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: This looks and sounds incredible.
Category Archives: restos & eateries
Now that my new romance is out (The Kitchen When It Sizzles on Amazon and Smashwords, shameless plugging, yo!), I can return to regular food blogging duties. Let me start by introducing you to this little chicken restaurant that has … Continue reading
Some food cravings are hard to understand. For instance, craving for ramen in the middle of a sweltering Manila summer. It’s insane, but it happens all the time. Thank goodness for airconditioned malls and for wonderful restaurants that specialize in … Continue reading
With the number of tonkatsu joints sprouting up in Manila, it’s difficult to tell these restaurants apart. Tonkatsu is tonkatsu, after all. It’s a breaded porkchop, just how many ways can you serve it? Japanese katsu chain Kimukatsu, a relatively … Continue reading