- Chochay on Seven Reasons Why You Should Bento for Your Little Ones: I love japanese foods.. great blog.
- ibyang on Seven Reasons Why You Should Bento for Your Little Ones: love your bento creations! galing galing
- Jane on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: I like to read your food trip’s posts.
- Hud on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: I love your bento tips.. i wanna see more on that. thank you.
- kaoko on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: Thanks for all the kind greetings everyone. I’m very...
- Nina on DIY Mushroom Risotto: Actually, I’ve tried it before, but did it the lazy way: after coating the rice...
- kaoko on DIY Mushroom Risotto: *gasp* I don’t dare!
- Nina on DIY Mushroom Risotto: You know what this prepares you for? HAINANESE CHICKEN RICE.
Category Archives: take a tip
Want to try your hand at bento?
Kitchen Cow's 7th Anniversary Giveaway is ongoing!
A mouse has raided my lunchbox again. They seem to enjoy slipping inside boxes, confident that they’re too cute to be eaten. HA! That’s what they think. GLOMP. NOMNOMNOM. Bento # 231 January 2009
For me, one thing that defines bento is the presence of an assortment of food items in a single container. Instead of bringing multiple re-sealable containers holding different dishes, you bring a small amount of a variety of food, giving … Continue reading
Frozen rice is your friend. I know it sounds surprising, being from the Philippines where freshly cooked rice is the meal standard but in bentoland, having ready cooked rice in the mornings is a big speed boost. And when you … Continue reading