- bento box review
- bento ideas
- blog carnivals
- cookbooks and magazines
- culinary events
- food & cooking
- food events
- food news
- food shopping
- food spotlight
- food spotlight
- food trips
- guest blogs
- health & wellness
- link love
- not quite food
- restos & eateries
- sponsored events and features
- sumptuous sundays
- take a tip
- where to eat
- Dons on Gourmet Tuyo: Ode to the lowly dried fish: Im from bacolod and i bought one from virgies. I really love this...
- Jinky on How to make Arnibal for Sago’t Gulaman: Hi po how to make arnibalsyrup?
- Areesha Zahid on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: This looks and sounds incredible.
- Kiye Sic on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: looks amazing!
- cindy on Patis & Calamansi Fried Chicken Bento: ilan po measurement sa patis at calamansi sa 1kg? thanks
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Bob – Can you kindly tell me if you ship those...
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Nina – can you please tell me where I can buy...
- FirstJustin on Hafa adai Guam, Hava-meal Kao! Part 1 of 2 : I have noticed you don’t monetize your website,...
Category Archives: take a tip
A mouse has raided my lunchbox again. They seem to enjoy slipping inside boxes, confident that they’re too cute to be eaten. HA! That’s what they think. GLOMP. NOMNOMNOM. Bento # 231 January 2009
For me, one thing that defines bento is the presence of an assortment of food items in a single container. Instead of bringing multiple re-sealable containers holding different dishes, you bring a small amount of a variety of food, giving … Continue reading
Frozen rice is your friend. I know it sounds surprising, being from the Philippines where freshly cooked rice is the meal standard but in bentoland, having ready cooked rice in the mornings is a big speed boost. And when you … Continue reading