- bento box review
- bento ideas
- blog carnivals
- cookbooks and magazines
- culinary events
- food & cooking
- food events
- food news
- food shopping
- food spotlight
- food spotlight
- food trips
- guest blogs
- health & wellness
- link love
- not quite food
- restos & eateries
- sponsored events and features
- sumptuous sundays
- take a tip
- where to eat
- Areesha Zahid on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: This looks and sounds incredible.
- Kiye Sic on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: looks amazing!
- cindy on Patis & Calamansi Fried Chicken Bento: ilan po measurement sa patis at calamansi sa 1kg? thanks
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Bob – Can you kindly tell me if you ship those...
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Nina – can you please tell me where I can buy...
- FirstJustin on Hafa adai Guam, Hava-meal Kao! Part 1 of 2 : I have noticed you don’t monetize your website,...
- lot on Delimondo Corned Beef: Corned Beef Levels Up: maybe once in a blue moon. the idea of meat in a can stored in...
- Rommel Catindig on Munggo with Milk: I’m so happy to see this post I’m checking the recipe for...
Tag Archives: cute bento
When cute bento is mentioned, automatically we think of lunches that’s oozing with cute. Characters made from colorful rice sculptures, cut-out flowers featuring all the colors of a rainbow, and well-thought out sceneries making an astounding tableau of images. Sometimes … Continue reading
Searching for inspiration for bento creation? Looking for new food ideas to include in your packed lunches? Thumb through a copy of 501 Bento Box Lunches and find inspiration and ideas galore! Each page is filled with loads and loads—OKAY … Continue reading
I have always thought that eggs molded with egg shapers were the cutest things ever. It never occurred to me that something can beat that in the cuteness department. How? Well, make them tinier by using QUAIL EGG MOLDS!