- Jane on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: I like to read your food trip’s posts.
- Hud on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: I love your bento tips.. i wanna see more on that. thank you.
- kaoko on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: Thanks for all the kind greetings everyone. I’m very...
- Nina on DIY Mushroom Risotto: Actually, I’ve tried it before, but did it the lazy way: after coating the rice...
- kaoko on DIY Mushroom Risotto: *gasp* I don’t dare!
- Nina on DIY Mushroom Risotto: You know what this prepares you for? HAINANESE CHICKEN RICE.
- kaoko on DIY Mushroom Risotto: I didn’t realize that it’s so flexible. I thought it would be something...
- knicnax on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: Congratulations on your 7th year. I also started a bento...
Tag Archives: makati
Want to try your hand at bento?
Kitchen Cow's 7th Anniversary Giveaway is ongoing!
With the numbers of Filipinos vacationing and working in Singapore, our awareness for Singaporean food has quickly risen, triggering shops that offer this distinct cuisine everywhere in the Metro. Even famous Singaporean chains have set up shop here. Nevertheless, it’s … Continue reading
Almost mythical. That’s how this little eatery felt to me. I’ve read about it on everyone’s blogs, I’ve heard recommendations from friends, but I haven’t eaten there myself. I couldn’t find time for it. Who would’ve thought that a failed … Continue reading
Father’s Day has restaurants lining up specials left and right, making it tough to choose where to eat. Melo’s however, dangled a super magical word in my face that made me want to try their’s immediately – WAGYU. A steakhouse … Continue reading