- bento box review
- bento ideas
- blog carnivals
- cookbooks and magazines
- culinary events
- food & cooking
- food events
- food news
- food shopping
- food spotlight
- food spotlight
- food trips
- guest blogs
- health & wellness
- link love
- not quite food
- restos & eateries
- sponsored events and features
- sumptuous sundays
- take a tip
- where to eat
- cindy on Patis & Calamansi Fried Chicken Bento: ilan po measurement sa patis at calamansi sa 1kg? thanks
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Bob – Can you kindly tell me if you ship those...
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Nina – can you please tell me where I can buy...
- FirstJustin on Hafa adai Guam, Hava-meal Kao! Part 1 of 2 : I have noticed you don’t monetize your website,...
- lot on Delimondo Corned Beef: Corned Beef Levels Up: maybe once in a blue moon. the idea of meat in a can stored in...
- Rommel Catindig on Munggo with Milk: I’m so happy to see this post I’m checking the recipe for...
- harold on Twister Fries: Cyclical Junk? Only for Junkies!: For me, Twister fries better than Shakey’s mojos.
- Aheshiham on Royce Chocolates: Why the fuss over chocolate?: can i give domperidone and ranitidine together...
Tag Archives: makati
With the numbers of Filipinos vacationing and working in Singapore, our awareness for Singaporean food has quickly risen, triggering shops that offer this distinct cuisine everywhere in the Metro. Even famous Singaporean chains have set up shop here. Nevertheless, it’s … Continue reading
Almost mythical. That’s how this little eatery felt to me. I’ve read about it on everyone’s blogs, I’ve heard recommendations from friends, but I haven’t eaten there myself. I couldn’t find time for it. Who would’ve thought that a failed … Continue reading
Father’s Day has restaurants lining up specials left and right, making it tough to choose where to eat. Melo’s however, dangled a super magical word in my face that made me want to try their’s immediately – WAGYU. A steakhouse … Continue reading