- ibyang on Seven Reasons Why You Should Bento for Your Little Ones: love your bento creations! galing galing
- Jane on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: I like to read your food trip’s posts.
- Hud on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: I love your bento tips.. i wanna see more on that. thank you.
- kaoko on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: Thanks for all the kind greetings everyone. I’m very...
- Nina on DIY Mushroom Risotto: Actually, I’ve tried it before, but did it the lazy way: after coating the rice...
- kaoko on DIY Mushroom Risotto: *gasp* I don’t dare!
- Nina on DIY Mushroom Risotto: You know what this prepares you for? HAINANESE CHICKEN RICE.
- kaoko on DIY Mushroom Risotto: I didn’t realize that it’s so flexible. I thought it would be something...
Tag Archives: makati
Want to try your hand at bento?
Kitchen Cow's 7th Anniversary Giveaway is ongoing!
Anything’s better with bacon, worshippers of the Church of Bacon claim. Who am I to argue? Ever since I was small, bacon has been a favorite. To this day, we split bacon fair and square at my house, with skirmishes … Continue reading
My daily routine after work usually takes me past Caffe Murano and Art Shoppe in Greenbelt 5. I’d always try to steal looks inside the shop, curious about the various Murano glass displays for sale. There are tables inside, with … Continue reading