- bento box review
- bento ideas
- blog carnivals
- cookbooks and magazines
- culinary events
- food & cooking
- food events
- food news
- food shopping
- food spotlight
- food spotlight
- food trips
- guest blogs
- health & wellness
- link love
- not quite food
- restos & eateries
- sponsored events and features
- sumptuous sundays
- take a tip
- where to eat
- Areesha Zahid on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: This looks and sounds incredible.
- Kiye Sic on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: looks amazing!
- cindy on Patis & Calamansi Fried Chicken Bento: ilan po measurement sa patis at calamansi sa 1kg? thanks
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Bob – Can you kindly tell me if you ship those...
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Nina – can you please tell me where I can buy...
- FirstJustin on Hafa adai Guam, Hava-meal Kao! Part 1 of 2 : I have noticed you don’t monetize your website,...
- lot on Delimondo Corned Beef: Corned Beef Levels Up: maybe once in a blue moon. the idea of meat in a can stored in...
- Rommel Catindig on Munggo with Milk: I’m so happy to see this post I’m checking the recipe for...
Tag Archives: manila
With the holiday season, it’s Starbucks left and right as fans try to complete their planners. I know of people who’ve even claimed multiple planners already. So, you’d think I’d be sick of Starbucks by now, right? Wrong! At least, … Continue reading
Bacon. Bacon! BACON! Just saying the word brings me utter happiness. Faced with a platter of perfectly cooked bacon strips is sheer nirvana. Never mind that you might end up in heaven soon enough. Bacon is worth every single calorie. … Continue reading
Father’s Day has restaurants lining up specials left and right, making it tough to choose where to eat. Melo’s however, dangled a super magical word in my face that made me want to try their’s immediately – WAGYU. A steakhouse … Continue reading