- bento box review
- bento ideas
- blog carnivals
- cookbooks and magazines
- culinary events
- food & cooking
- food events
- food news
- food shopping
- food spotlight
- food spotlight
- food trips
- guest blogs
- health & wellness
- link love
- not quite food
- restos & eateries
- sponsored events and features
- sumptuous sundays
- take a tip
- where to eat
- Dons on Gourmet Tuyo: Ode to the lowly dried fish: Im from bacolod and i bought one from virgies. I really love this...
- Jinky on How to make Arnibal for Sago’t Gulaman: Hi po how to make arnibalsyrup?
- Areesha Zahid on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: This looks and sounds incredible.
- Kiye Sic on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: looks amazing!
- cindy on Patis & Calamansi Fried Chicken Bento: ilan po measurement sa patis at calamansi sa 1kg? thanks
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Bob – Can you kindly tell me if you ship those...
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Nina – can you please tell me where I can buy...
- FirstJustin on Hafa adai Guam, Hava-meal Kao! Part 1 of 2 : I have noticed you don’t monetize your website,...
Tag Archives: packed lunch
Another mass update, just to help me catch up. Lord knows I have tons of pictures, ready to be written up for posting, on my hard drive. Since these three are pretty ordinary, just let me do quick rundown for … Continue reading
I have a large post backlog so here’s a batch update of some simpler lunches I’ve had in the past. These are made of leftovers, take-out food, instant food, and some quick to prepare food—a testament that packing a bento … Continue reading
Searching for inspiration for bento creation? Looking for new food ideas to include in your packed lunches? Thumb through a copy of 501 Bento Box Lunches and find inspiration and ideas galore! Each page is filled with loads and loads—OKAY … Continue reading