- bento box review
- bento ideas
- blog carnivals
- cookbooks and magazines
- culinary events
- food & cooking
- food events
- food news
- food shopping
- food spotlight
- food spotlight
- food trips
- guest blogs
- health & wellness
- link love
- not quite food
- restos & eateries
- sponsored events and features
- sumptuous sundays
- take a tip
- where to eat
- Dons on Gourmet Tuyo: Ode to the lowly dried fish: Im from bacolod and i bought one from virgies. I really love this...
- Jinky on How to make Arnibal for Sago’t Gulaman: Hi po how to make arnibalsyrup?
- Areesha Zahid on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: This looks and sounds incredible.
- Kiye Sic on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: looks amazing!
- cindy on Patis & Calamansi Fried Chicken Bento: ilan po measurement sa patis at calamansi sa 1kg? thanks
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Bob – Can you kindly tell me if you ship those...
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Nina – can you please tell me where I can buy...
- FirstJustin on Hafa adai Guam, Hava-meal Kao! Part 1 of 2 : I have noticed you don’t monetize your website,...
Tag Archives: philippines
With the numbers of Filipinos vacationing and working in Singapore, our awareness for Singaporean food has quickly risen, triggering shops that offer this distinct cuisine everywhere in the Metro. Even famous Singaporean chains have set up shop here. Nevertheless, it’s … Continue reading
With the holiday season, it’s Starbucks left and right as fans try to complete their planners. I know of people who’ve even claimed multiple planners already. So, you’d think I’d be sick of Starbucks by now, right? Wrong! At least, … Continue reading
Bacon. Bacon! BACON! Just saying the word brings me utter happiness. Faced with a platter of perfectly cooked bacon strips is sheer nirvana. Never mind that you might end up in heaven soon enough. Bacon is worth every single calorie. … Continue reading