- bento box review
- bento ideas
- blog carnivals
- cookbooks and magazines
- culinary events
- food & cooking
- food events
- food news
- food shopping
- food spotlight
- food spotlight
- food trips
- guest blogs
- health & wellness
- link love
- not quite food
- restos & eateries
- sponsored events and features
- sumptuous sundays
- take a tip
- where to eat
- Dons on Gourmet Tuyo: Ode to the lowly dried fish: Im from bacolod and i bought one from virgies. I really love this...
- Jinky on How to make Arnibal for Sago’t Gulaman: Hi po how to make arnibalsyrup?
- Areesha Zahid on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: This looks and sounds incredible.
- Kiye Sic on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: looks amazing!
- cindy on Patis & Calamansi Fried Chicken Bento: ilan po measurement sa patis at calamansi sa 1kg? thanks
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Bob – Can you kindly tell me if you ship those...
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Nina – can you please tell me where I can buy...
- FirstJustin on Hafa adai Guam, Hava-meal Kao! Part 1 of 2 : I have noticed you don’t monetize your website,...
Tag Archives: quail eggs
Weekend markets are extremely nice. You get to discover interesting new products and specialty treats that are prepared lovingly by people who are in it to share their love. This bento was actually prepared some time ago, after a visit … Continue reading
I have always thought that eggs molded with egg shapers were the cutest things ever. It never occurred to me that something can beat that in the cuteness department. How? Well, make them tinier by using QUAIL EGG MOLDS!
A mouse has raided my lunchbox again. They seem to enjoy slipping inside boxes, confident that they’re too cute to be eaten. HA! That’s what they think. GLOMP. NOMNOMNOM. Bento # 231 January 2009