- ibyang on Seven Reasons Why You Should Bento for Your Little Ones: love your bento creations! galing galing
- Jane on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: I like to read your food trip’s posts.
- Hud on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: I love your bento tips.. i wanna see more on that. thank you.
- kaoko on Kitchen Cow’s 7th Anniversary Giveaway: Thanks for all the kind greetings everyone. I’m very...
- Nina on DIY Mushroom Risotto: Actually, I’ve tried it before, but did it the lazy way: after coating the rice...
- kaoko on DIY Mushroom Risotto: *gasp* I don’t dare!
- Nina on DIY Mushroom Risotto: You know what this prepares you for? HAINANESE CHICKEN RICE.
- kaoko on DIY Mushroom Risotto: I didn’t realize that it’s so flexible. I thought it would be something...
Tag Archives: wagyu
Father’s Day has restaurants lining up specials left and right, making it tough to choose where to eat. Melo’s however, dangled a super magical word in my face that made me want to try their’s immediately – WAGYU. A steakhouse … Continue reading
Manila is currently abuzz with the rival factions of Team Edward and Team Jacob as New Moon enjoys a much anticipated theater run. In the kitchens of Healthy Shabu-shabu though, a different rivalry brews as two new ingredients enter the … Continue reading