- bento box review
- bento ideas
- blog carnivals
- cookbooks and magazines
- culinary events
- food & cooking
- food events
- food news
- food shopping
- food spotlight
- food spotlight
- food trips
- guest blogs
- health & wellness
- link love
- not quite food
- restos & eateries
- sponsored events and features
- sumptuous sundays
- take a tip
- where to eat
- Areesha Zahid on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: This looks and sounds incredible.
- Kiye Sic on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: looks amazing!
- cindy on Patis & Calamansi Fried Chicken Bento: ilan po measurement sa patis at calamansi sa 1kg? thanks
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Bob – Can you kindly tell me if you ship those...
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Nina – can you please tell me where I can buy...
- FirstJustin on Hafa adai Guam, Hava-meal Kao! Part 1 of 2 : I have noticed you don’t monetize your website,...
- lot on Delimondo Corned Beef: Corned Beef Levels Up: maybe once in a blue moon. the idea of meat in a can stored in...
- Rommel Catindig on Munggo with Milk: I’m so happy to see this post I’m checking the recipe for...
Category Archives: bento box review
I’ve sworn not to buy new bento boxes anymore, since I have a lot which I barely use. But when it’s a gift, I guess I have an excuse to own new ones since I DIDN’T BUY IT. This was … Continue reading
Remember my vow to cut down on bento box purchases? Which I stuck to for months until the Winnie the Pooh Onigiri Box came along? Well, they stocked a really nifty new box at Japan Home and I gave in … Continue reading
My self-imposed ban on buying new bento boxes was lifted recently for a very special reason. Daiso / Japan Home stocked some adorable Onigiri boxes! These bento boxes have two levels. A flat rectangular one on the bottom and a … Continue reading