- bento box review
- bento ideas
- blog carnivals
- cookbooks and magazines
- culinary events
- food & cooking
- food events
- food news
- food shopping
- food spotlight
- food spotlight
- food trips
- guest blogs
- health & wellness
- link love
- not quite food
- restos & eateries
- sponsored events and features
- sumptuous sundays
- take a tip
- where to eat
- Kiye Sic on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: looks amazing!
- cindy on Patis & Calamansi Fried Chicken Bento: ilan po measurement sa patis at calamansi sa 1kg? thanks
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Bob – Can you kindly tell me if you ship those...
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Nina – can you please tell me where I can buy...
- FirstJustin on Hafa adai Guam, Hava-meal Kao! Part 1 of 2 : I have noticed you don’t monetize your website,...
- lot on Delimondo Corned Beef: Corned Beef Levels Up: maybe once in a blue moon. the idea of meat in a can stored in...
- Rommel Catindig on Munggo with Milk: I’m so happy to see this post I’m checking the recipe for...
- harold on Twister Fries: Cyclical Junk? Only for Junkies!: For me, Twister fries better than Shakey’s mojos.
Category Archives: blog carnivals
In this fast-paced era where everything is mass-produced and done with machines and assembly lines, it’s refreshing to encounter products that are still made lovingly and painstakingly by hand. That’s why I was so excited about getting the chance to … Continue reading
This week’s Lasang Pinoy Sundays theme is Leftovers. It’s a theme I’m very familiar with since I’m used to rehashing old dishes in the fridge. Either by reheating or by reinventing leftovers into something new, it’s always something that’s present … Continue reading
Ah dessert. It’s one thing I’m not too keen on—a travesty, friends would insist. I wasn’t born with a sweet tooth and while I eat cakes and pastries as a snack, I almost never eat it to cap off a … Continue reading