- bento box review
- bento ideas
- blog carnivals
- cookbooks and magazines
- culinary events
- food & cooking
- food events
- food news
- food shopping
- food spotlight
- food spotlight
- food trips
- guest blogs
- health & wellness
- link love
- not quite food
- restos & eateries
- sponsored events and features
- sumptuous sundays
- take a tip
- where to eat
- Kiye Sic on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: looks amazing!
- cindy on Patis & Calamansi Fried Chicken Bento: ilan po measurement sa patis at calamansi sa 1kg? thanks
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Bob – Can you kindly tell me if you ship those...
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Nina – can you please tell me where I can buy...
- FirstJustin on Hafa adai Guam, Hava-meal Kao! Part 1 of 2 : I have noticed you don’t monetize your website,...
- lot on Delimondo Corned Beef: Corned Beef Levels Up: maybe once in a blue moon. the idea of meat in a can stored in...
- Rommel Catindig on Munggo with Milk: I’m so happy to see this post I’m checking the recipe for...
- harold on Twister Fries: Cyclical Junk? Only for Junkies!: For me, Twister fries better than Shakey’s mojos.
Category Archives: how-tos
A few weeks ago, blogging Momma Toni drove me nuts with her post about dried mangoes and chocolate fountains. I’ve encountered those pricey dark Belgian chocolate covered dried mangoes in the supermarket, but I’ve never tried buying since I’m not … Continue reading
One of the most loved frozen dairy desserts, ice cream is popular not just as a dessert per se, but as the foundation of many other delectable delights. From sundaes to parfaits to ice cream cakes and baked alaskas, ice … Continue reading
Green beans are great for stocking in the fridge because they don’t go bad easily. Plus, they’re very quick to cook. Just a quick saute and you’re done. Aside from the usual Filipino-style Ginisang Bitsuelas where green beans are sauteed … Continue reading