- bento box review
- bento ideas
- blog carnivals
- cookbooks and magazines
- culinary events
- food & cooking
- food events
- food news
- food shopping
- food spotlight
- food spotlight
- food trips
- guest blogs
- health & wellness
- link love
- not quite food
- restos & eateries
- sponsored events and features
- sumptuous sundays
- take a tip
- where to eat
- Kiye Sic on Best Food Forward 2015: A Quick Preview and Giveaway: looks amazing!
- cindy on Patis & Calamansi Fried Chicken Bento: ilan po measurement sa patis at calamansi sa 1kg? thanks
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Bob – Can you kindly tell me if you ship those...
- Patricia Reyes on Chamorro Chip Cookies: From Guam with Love: Hi Nina – can you please tell me where I can buy...
- FirstJustin on Hafa adai Guam, Hava-meal Kao! Part 1 of 2 : I have noticed you don’t monetize your website,...
- lot on Delimondo Corned Beef: Corned Beef Levels Up: maybe once in a blue moon. the idea of meat in a can stored in...
- Rommel Catindig on Munggo with Milk: I’m so happy to see this post I’m checking the recipe for...
- harold on Twister Fries: Cyclical Junk? Only for Junkies!: For me, Twister fries better than Shakey’s mojos.
Category Archives: restos & eateries
I love a good burger as much as the next person, so I couldn’t pass up the chance to try CaliBurger’s limited edition Chef’s Choice burger. The chef in question is popular TV chef and restaurateur Rob Pengson and his … Continue reading
So, you watched Jon Favreau’s Chef? I can guess what your biggest movie takeaway was, and I don’t need three guesses to do it. It’s probably something about getting yourself one of those Cubanos, coupled with a lot of desperate … Continue reading
Ramen is a religion. In Japan, and with the countless shops that have set up locally, here in the Philippines as well. The latest to join the fray, opening today, is Ippudo, one of Japan’s biggest ramen chains. A first … Continue reading